Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Final: My argument and opinions

I completely agreed with all the issues my lawyer went through with me and when I establish my business, I would definitely hire him. He seems like a kind man that see's justice for exactly what it is, defending what is right. He was very straight forward with me. Whether if it was because he lacked time or that he was really a simple guy, he did give me the information I needed. "Intellectual property law consists of several seperate and overlapping legal disciplines, each with its own characteristics and terminology: Patent law, Copyright law, Trademark law, and Tradesecret law." 

In my opinion, the answers he gave me for my scenarios seemed fair, to anyone with common sense. Truthfully the answers did feel like it was common sense which makes me feel even better about legal matters. I agree 100% with all the answers I have received and even if the law has thousands and thousands of loopholes, originally the answers I have received are satisfying. "A statutory bar is any federal statutory provision that requires the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office or a court to disqualify an invention for a patent."

No comments:

Post a Comment