Thursday, March 14, 2013

BOC: Week 8 Progress on Final

Working on the final has been hard so far because of getting in contact with the lawyer. I have my questions all in line and I know the information i want to retrieve. I even did some research ahead of time on the answers to these questions to further my knowledge. I am now looking into more lawyers i could speak with and hopefully I will have more luck with them.

I think that contacting the lawyer would be the hardest part of this project. Everything else is just an expression of what we learned and what more we could learn. Although this class produced an overwhelming load of information, i do appreciate all i have learned. It is hard to squeeze it all in in just 11 weeks but our teacher did a great job. I feel like the activities all helped me towards this final.

No comments:

Post a Comment